One day trip to San Sebastian la Castellana Natural Reserve
San Sebastian la Castellana Natural Reserve
A natural area located South West of Medellín and only 30 minutes from the city center. There you can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city and beautiful Andean cloud forests with a variety of birds and plants.
Highlights: Orchids like Masdevallia caudivolvula, Masdevallia heteroptera, Odontoglossum sceptrum, Lepanthes tibouchinicola, Telipogon, Brachionidium, and several other different miniature orchid species. There is also a good variety of birds including some endemics as the Colombian Chachalaca and the Red Bellied Grackle.
Included: Lunch and snacks, road transfers, one tour leader, natural area entrance fees, travel insurance.
Not included: Everything not mentioned in the included section.
What to bring:
- List of contacts in case of emergency
- Insect repellent
- Sunblock lotion
- Hat or cap
- Long sleeved shirt
- Raincoat or poncho
- Rubber boots
- Camera with battery and memory card
READ! - Rules and recommendations
- Because of the limited number of places (10), we recommend you reserve your spot as soon as possible.
- All participants should be in good health and physical condition. We reserve the right to limit participants due to health or fitness reasons.
- Although our destinations are safe, do not leave your valuable items inside the car or unattended.
- As we visit protected areas and support nature conservation, please be respectful, and do not harm or collect any flora or fauna.
Want to go with us?
Click below to get you on board.