Just 45 minutes from the city, an isolated high elevation area where some remnants of well-preserved cloud forest remain. This is the preferred habitat of many Pleurothallids.
Highlights: Showy species like Odontoglossum sceptrum, Masdevallia picturata ´Big Red´, Lepanthes tibouchinicola, Lepanthes gargantua and a variety of species of Masdevallia, Lepanthes, Pleurothallis and Stelis.
Included: Lunch and snacks, road transfers, one tour leader, natural area entrance fees, travel insurance.
Not included: Everything not mentioned in the included section.
What to bring:
- List of contacts in case of emergency
- Insect repellent
- Sunblock lotion
- Hat or cap
- Long sleeved shirt
- Raincoat or poncho
- Rubber boots
- Camera with battery and memory card
READ! - Rules and recommendations
- Because of the limited number of places (10), we recommend you reserve your spot as soon as possible.
- All participants should be in good health and physical condition. We reserve the right to limit participants due to health or fitness reasons.
- Although our destinations are safe, do not leave your valuable items inside the car or unattended.
- As we visit protected areas and support nature conservation, please be respectful, and do not harm or collect any flora or fauna.
Want to go with us?
Click below to get you on board.